Electoral Roll renewal

The Church electoral roll is the foundation of the whole structure of synodical government in the church. Do you want to have a say in the work of St Michael and All Angels?

Then you need to be on the electoral roll.

Inclusion on the electoral roll does not involve any payment.

It is the parish's register of names and addresses of those qualified to attend and to vote at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM), to stand for election to the parochial church council (PCC) and the parish's representatives on the deanery synod.

Every six years each parish is required to prepare a new electoral roll, rather than a revision. This means that even if your name was included on the existing electoral roll, it is necessary for you to apply for enrolment again by completing the application form "Application for Enrolment on the Church Electoral Roll of the parish of St Michael & All Angels."

Being on the electoral roll means you will be entitled to put your name forward for election to the PCC and to have a say in the affairs of our church.

At St Michael's, this process began on 27th January 2019.

Application forms can be found in church or downloaded from the website. If you have any queries please speak with our electoral roll officer, Carol Brown, or any member of the PCC.

St Michael and All Angels Church
Flower Lane
Mill Hill
London NW7 2JA

T: 020 8959 1449


Hartley Hall enquiries by email only to hartleyhallnw7@gmail.com

Registered Charity Number 1168446

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

© 2016-2018 St Michael & All Angels, Mill Hill